- A growing emotional, mental and or physical exhaustion which isn’t alleviated by sleeping.
- An increasing sense of being cut off from ourselves and other people
- A decreasing ability to be effective at doing what we have always done, either at work or at home
- An increase in watching TV, drinking alcohol, eating junk food, shopping, playing with video games, pursuing casual sex or seeking any other form of escape that is addictive
- An increase in physical symptoms ranging from back pains, chest pains, frequent headaches, or loss of libido to chronic fatigue
And much more…
When the dis-connect with your Innate wisdom is growing, you are angry, you are tired, you can’t relax, and often you are in physical pain, there seems little meaning in what you are doing, and you don’t like yourself or anyone else very much.You over-ride your danger signals and just work harder and harder till one day you just become so incapacitated and have no choice but to stop.
Instead of searching for a cure for burnout, our Soul needs must be listened to and honored.
The message in all my Programs here is that burnout is the state of body, mind and spirit reached by those of us who have come to the end of this particular road but haven’t acknowledged this to ourselves yet.
Burnout can be a door way to walk through into a life with space, love and joy. Indeed a sense of being able to be finally your true self. Your old ways of reacting are not working anymore and you need to stop, re think and find a new way forward.
CLICK HERE if you like my help and you suspect you are suffering from burnout and would like to find a way to listen and act on your Soul’s real needs.