Increase Productivity, Resilience, and Instant Motivation and Confidence Using the New Psychology Of Mind, Consciousness, and The Power Of Thought
From the challenges of business to the drama of politics, many entrepreneurs and business leaders feel they’ve reached a “ceiling” in their creativity, ability to grow, energy, ideas, and even revenue potential.
The only solution seems to be to work harder, push through, sacrifice more. But, the returns are diminishing and don’t create the powerful and fulfilling breakthroughs hoped for.
In the pursuit of more profits, many organizations, executives, business owners, and professionals end up sacrificing their health, happiness and well being for the growth of their business and careers.
Organizations are facing an employee burnout crisis. A recent Gallup study of nearly 7,500 full-time employees found that 23% of employees reported feeling burned out at work very often or always, while an additional 44% reported feeling burned out sometimes.
What if there was an answer that delivers all of that without having to utilize techniques or processes? What if there was a way to ease the struggle that fits every lifestyle, belief system, and experience?
The game changes once you understand the power and potential of your mind, and the direct connection to your performance. You’ll be able to access new levels of creativity, insight, and energy. All with less pressure and stress.
Let’s talk about how we can help create a healthier, more productive, and happier workforce. Let’s Talk
There are fundamental dynamics operating in everyone’s mind at all times, regardless of age, background, biological makeup, personality, or personal history. They are the deepest processes working behind the scenes of our moment-by-moment experiences. In short, they are responsible for the way we experience life.
- Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the US experience mental health challenges every year.
- More than half of individuals in middle‐ and high‐income countries will experience at least one psychological disorder in their lives.
- And depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide.
Unfortunately, work is often a contributing factor to mental health issues.
While being employed has a positive impact on mental health, a negative work environment can be a cause of both physical and mental health problems, according to the World Health Organization.
With employees working more hours than ever, it is increasingly difficult to recover or distance oneself from work-related stress.
In a Mental Health America survey of 17,000 employees across 19 industries, more than 80% of respondents that workplace stress affected their personal relationships, and 35% said they “always” miss three to five days of work a month because of workplace stress.
Managers may seem like an unlikely wellspring of mental wellness (after all, the “bad boss” is ubiquitous).
But most people spend two-thirds of their waking lives at work, and training managers to help care for their mental health would meet them where they are at. It would turn a contributing factor of mental illness—the workplace—into a protective one.
Though the evidence for such an approach is limited, new research points to the promise of empowering managers as mental health champions in the workplace.
Depression alone costs our economy over $210 billion dollars a year, and if you own a company or run a team of people, you’ve probably seen the effect of this in your business.
The Catastrophic Effects of Chronic Stress and Burnout
Not only are burned out employees tough to deal with for customers, but they can also become a toxic presence in your office. As they begin to show symptoms of burnout, they begin to transfer their stress (and work) to others.
Some of the more common manifestations of burnout include increased anxiety, irritability, weight gain or loss, frequent absences, and/or susceptibility to illness.
Most managers are inclined to demote or fire an employee who is burning out, but this can often backfire. Other employees can start to burn out because they are now forced to carry an additional workload or they begin to fear for their own jobs.
Regardless of whether it’s you or your employees you’re trying to protect from burnout, it’s of vital importance to your business. Not only are burnt out employees unengaged, but they are less healthy.
According to the American Institute of Stress, “workplace stress costs more than $300 billion each year in health care, missed work
Perhaps you’ve been there—work is overwhelming, help is limited and before you know it, your drive and determination have diminished and all you can think about is how to get out of work.
Regardless of whether it’s you or your employees you’re trying to protect from burnout, it’s of vital importance to your business.
Not only are burnt out employees unengaged, but they are less healthy. According to the American Institute of Stress, “workplace stress costs more than $300 billion each year in health care, missed work and stress-reduction.”
When your employees succeed in their overall wellness, resilience, creativity, productivity, and better states of mind, it has a direct impact on your bottom line.
The search for happiness, fulfillment, and success has never been more popular and to help us with our search we have books, blogs, seminars and plenty of new technology.
With our busy lives and our desire to have instant satisfaction, all kinds of de-stressing techniques, even phone apps that promise happiness at your fingertips, are becoming increasingly popular.
Many of these de-stressing techniques/practices are intended to condition you to feel better, think more positively in order to feel better, more confident or more content about yourself or your life. But being truly content or happy is not about tricking ourselves into thinking or feeling more positively.
What if this is an outdated approach? And what if there’s a simpler, more natural way to experience a happy, fulfilling or successful life?
A Different Approach using Insight Based Team Synergy
Understanding insight based team synergy principles enables an entirely new perspective with which to handle your biggest challenges.
We teach you about the power and mechanism of insight, then guide you and your people to effectively and gracefully use this ability to solve your own problems and work at a new level of innovation.
Most consulting approaches engage in the content and structure of your business or people problems, taking your individual or organizational thinking as a given.
We are committed to the accomplishment of your desired results. We act as educators, guides, coaches, and consultants. We work with you until you have what you want – however long it takes. Our results section shows how our work has helped a wide range of business and people challenges over the last 15 years.
We facilitate our clients’ success by tuning up the human dimension in any leader, team, or organization. This essential education on human mental functioning accelerates everyone’s access to clarity, wisdom, common sense, and capacity for insight.
With our extensive experience in business, we also act as thinking partners to help our clients solve or accomplish whatever they need.
We offer a variety of standard and tailored programs for individuals, teams, and groups, and whole organizations.
The formats vary, but broadly speaking, our programs have the following purposes:
- Individuals: accelerate leadership and personal development.
- Teams and groups: tackle complex issues and/or create synergistic, high-performance teams.
- Organizations: enable rapid and smooth culture change and strategy implementation.
Our individual programs provide a foundation in basic human understanding. This understanding enables high performance in any sphere of business.
It also provides core capability for anyone needing to advance their career, develop excellent leadership abilities, or refine their personal style.
Individual programs typically include assessment, preparation, and a foundation course in insight based principles delivered during an individual leadership retreat.
We follow-up with ongoing coaching to take the individual’s leadership to a much higher level.
These programs are available both for those learning insight based principles for the first time and for those more experienced wishing to deepen their understanding and skills to take their work and careers even further.
For Teams and Groups
When minds are clear and open, the synergy available is powerful. The collective knowledge and wisdom of a group is usually enough to solve the most intractable problems.
The speed with which results are produced once groups are operating in a clear, engaged, and insightful state of mind is nothing short of remarkable.
Our results section has many examples. We customize our team and group programs because no two situations are alike.
High levels of motivation, inspiration, creativity, morale, and team spirit flow when people are clear-minded, aligned, and free to think for themselves.
An understanding of basic human psychological principles gets to the root cause and facilitates an environment where people thrive.
Our organization-wide initiatives boost company cultures to new levels of human spirit and collaboration. The resulting productivity is surprising, significantly contributing to both top and bottom line performance.
Our organization-wide initiatives address issues including leadership development, large scale change (integration after mergers, cultural evolution, health and safety performance, morale issues during crises or significant environmental change, etc.), as well as improving creativity and business performance.
The consistency, speed, and ease with which so many positive effects occur with our clients is extraordinary.
Because we point people toward the exact source of new ideas, an understanding of insight principles yields powerful results.
When people realize how perceptions, feelings, and experience originate in thought, they naturally eliminate a vast amount of unproductive thinking.
Without this unnecessary mental clutter, people are free to utilize the best of the tools, existing systems, and frameworks available.
They also fully utilize everything they know and tap into a vast amount of creativity, increasing innovation and problem-solving.
At an organizational level, we have observed:
- Large drop in error rates (in some cases over 80%), in decision making and ongoing repetitive actions.
- Goals achieved more quickly and with fewer people directly involved. It has been quite common for timelines to be slashed by more than 50% when people get the insights they need to see another path forward.
- Decrease in the number of emails and meetings. One IT department tracked the email shift and reported an 80% drop in volume. When people are thinking more clearly, they communicate more clearly (fewer words to fewer people). The same goes for meetings. When people are more present, listening is better and there is less need to repeat meetings.
- Lower turnover, less employee burnout and stress. Although in most cases, activity levels did not diminish, people reported feeling more relaxed, energized and fulfilled. Challenges seemed intriguing and exciting versus burdensome.
In teams and groups, we saw:
- Rapid resolution of very large, complex, long-standing, and intractable business problems was very common, primarily through a/or several breakthrough insights. By large we mean the result was in the tens of millions of Dollars.
- Breakthrough innovations and solutions became common-place such as halving the time and resources required to carry out a major research and development process step.
- Dramatic cost reduction and EBIT improvement ideas, especially for businesses under performance pressure. Again improvements in the 50 to 100% range were quite common.
Individuals experienced the following results:
- Boost in creativity: in the form of a dramatic and positive shift in one’s ability to develop novel solutions quickly, and with minimal effort
- Ability to deeply understand complex situations and to see when to switch course
- Significant increases in personal productivity
At an organizational level, we have observed:
- More intrinsic leadership (people speak up, take responsibility, and do the right thing), especially at lower levels. We have seen many examples of this.
- Better balance between the strategic and the tactical. Although always a hard balance, even in crises, the organizations we have worked with were able to effectively manage the tension between the long and the short term.
- Increased resilience. Tough circumstances did not derail plans and accomplishment of goals. Setbacks were addressed with calm and perspective resulting in an unprecedented response to adverse situations.
- Clarity. The tendency to get to the heart of the matter and simplify increased noticeably. This resulted in more canceled or redesigned initiatives, smaller teams and many of the above-mentioned results.
In teams and groups, we saw:
- Rapid resolving of dysfunctional or complex group dynamics, often in conjunction with one of the above-mentioned business problems. Teams or competing groups that had been unable to work together overcame their differences in a matter of days.
- Ability to work in a flow state more of the time despite multiple styles, personalities, and cultures.
- The same benefits as for individuals (below) but at a team level.
Individuals experienced the following results:
- Increased personal resilience that manifested as ease, lack of bother and the ability to drop thoughts, change your mind, and explore new ideas.
- Increased capacity for ambiguity, to be in the unknown and deal with abstract or difficult situations.
- Deeper rapport and personal connections with others.
Building a healthier and higher performing company starts by building a strong foundation and educating your employees on the key principles and habits for understanding the power of their mind and how the mind really works in order to experience and uncover natural resilience, clarity, and peace of mind.
This training and understanding directly impacts the overall Productivity, Resilience, Confidence, Creativity, Wellbeing and Harmonious relationships.
What We Do
- The Most Important Variable in Human Performance
- Why State of Mind is Overlooked and Undervalued
- The Leader’s Power to Improve State of Mind
- The Power We Have to Bring Out The Best In Others
- Leveraging the Human Dimension Made Easy
- High Performance
- Creating a Harmonious and Healthy Work Environment
- Creative and Powerful Leadership
- Overcoming Stress and Burnout
- The 5 game-changing keys to clearer, easier decision making
Dr. Vijaya Nair, M.D.; F.A.M.S; M.S. is an Ivy league trained physician, author and the Founder of SoulAccess Programs, a global coaching and business consulting company bringing the insights of high performance, productivity, wellness and fulfillment to clients around the world. She helps organizations, leaders, entrepreneurs, and coaches access more clarity, creativity, have greater impact and higher levels of performance in work and life.