Self-doubts are a considerable part of our lives.
In many cases, there’s also the accompanying fear of missing out. (FOMO).
These fears are part of the cycle of insecure thoughts that are like a plague most of us have to deal with. Especially when you know how much better you feel without these internal blocks interfering with your life.
It’s like watching a horror movie..and the music is slowly hitting a crescendo, and then all hell breaks loose. Ahhhhh…
You can almost predict the moment in the movie that the villain is going to creep up, and your heart is beating fast in expectation… except the terrifying part is in a twist you did not expect that startles you… Ahh, the betrayal!
There’s a sense of satisfaction that you got scared, and the movie was worth the money spent.
And yet all along you know in some part of you that it was a movie, a good one, but only a movie.
Similarly, in life, there’s a part inside you that is witnessing all your and others’ actions, reactions, and all the negative and fearful internal mental chatter.
Like when you are comparing yourself, blaming, being envious, feeling frustrated, making up future scenarios..all worse than the previous ones…
- What if life too is easier than you think?
- That you too could see “it’s all a movie?”
- And don’t have to react like it’s all real?
- What if you just don’t know how to switch off the mental chatter or thoughts that disempower you?
- What if there’s nothing outside that can scare you except the meaning you give to people and situations in your life?
- What if it can be this simple?
- And effortless?