Inner peace is your natural state.
Today, we are going to hit the re-set button on our Inner Peace.
What is Inner Peace?
Inner Peace is a deep feeling of fulfillment that nothing in the external world can give you.
Believing that something external can give it to you is the only thing that takes it away.
When you are not seeking it, it finds you.
Different names, same experience.
- InnerPeace, Serenity, Love
- Confidence, Fearlessness, Courage
- Fulfillment, Success, Happiness
- security, safety, wellbeing
- Deep positive inner feelings that we want keep forever.
- Most people search outside of themselves for inner peace.
- Religious people pray, hoping to find it
- Spiritual people meditate trying to find it
- Personal development enthusiasts try to read/study/take courses trying to find it
- Business owners grow their businesses trying to find it (security)
- Sales people try to make more sales bring to find it
- single people search for partners, hoping that will give it to them
- Married people fight when they realize thief partner can’t give it to them
- Employees do everything they can to hold on to their jobs, because losing the job would mean losing it…
- Mothers will do anything to give it to their children, but they can’t —they don’t really have it themselves
You’ve had it all along.
You have it right Now.
But for the illusion (that there’s something you need to do/achieve/create before you can have this feeling), you would have it right Now.
You see, every human being has innate wellbeing & Inner Peace.
If you leave your thoughts alone, and become more conscious of the Nature of Thought…a formless energy —- your super power that you did not know about—- the rest happens automatically!
You’ll soon see your situation with Clarity.
Inner peace will naturally return. It’s your default. You are wired for happiness & peace.
Unfortunately you’ve spent so many years thinking your way out of it, with thoughts based on the illusion (that a situation/circumstance can take away your inner peace, security & wellbeing).
If you’re stressed, I can absolutely guarantee you 2 things:
- It looks like your situation is causing your stress.
- You absolutely do NOT realize that your stressful thinking is the ONLY cause of your stress.
It’s simply not true! Just wake up!
Read more on this topic HERE!